What is Systemic Constellations Work?
It is a methodology used to identify and resolve difficult life issues – in our family, life, health, work, business, or creativity. It connects us with our bodies and lets us feel into our current life situation, what is going on underneath, without only analysing it with our mind.
This approach takes the „widest possible view“ as it includes past generations, trans-generational traumas and epigenetic inheritance – as often it is here that the root of the problem actually belongs.
Unresolved issues from the past can cause a shut down of the heart, an interruption in the flow forward in life. If it's left unattended, it can disrupt life flowing forward over generations, each new generation carrying on unconsciously what was left from the previous generation. This can emerge in your life as an illness, lack of energy, emotional difficulties, difficulties in relationships or at work and many more.
Systemic Constellations are a kind of „Living map“. It's a unique and creative approach that explores hidden dynamics that might keep us from living in flow with our lives. It can touch us on a very deep level and can heal old wounds, leading to a transformation in our lives and the lives of those around us. We can connect to our fullest health and vitality and have more energy for living.
This work can uncover backgrounds of failure, illnesses, disorientation, addiction and more. It is very useful for example wherever there is a direct need for more understanding, action or decision-making and when we seek more clarity in our lives.
- For who is this work?
This work really is for everyone, no matter what age, cultural background or gender. This is the wonderful benefit of this approach. It is accessible for everyone and includes the whole of you, with your place in your family and life and with whatever happened to you so far.
We always live in relationship with others, privately and professionally. The family is always the basis for every human being. Often we are searching for our „right place“ in life and what we are here for. This isn't depending on your age, culture, religion or more. It's never too late for a happy and forward flowing life. Once you have taken your right place in life and in your family, new perspectives can emerge that make you capable to take action and move forward.
Often it is beliefs and convictions that we have adopted from our parents or even earlier that keep us somehow imprisoned. In the past, these beliefs were created in the subconscious and today they somehow stand in our way. This prevents flow and true vitality in your life.
In this work our beliefs come to light and can be questioned and released. The decision as to whether you are ready to do so is made only by you personally.
- What can it be used for?
As stated above, this work can be used for so many life situations and challenges. Here are some of the areas that this work can provide support with:
Health Issues, Disease and Illness: to uncover the backgrounds of ill health, lack of energy, burn out, exhaustion, stress, eating disorders and body issues, addictions and many more
- Occupation/Work: for example in cases of conflicts or failure at work and more
- Business/Organisations: for example with issues in dynamics in a team or organisation, work blockages, barriers to success and flow, lack of clarity, decision making challenges, diagnostic tool revealing what needs attention, staffing and departmental issues etc
- Leadership: as a tool for a manager to find his or her strongest place as a leader, to address issues of authority, team building, being resourceful as a leader and many more
- Families: various conflicts and difficulties, especially over generations, family secrets, losses,
- Any issues of an individual person can be looked at and mapped out, for example emotional issues such as unhappiness, rage, depression, lack of motivation etc
- Creativity: Blockage in the creative process or work, artistic difficulties, finding inspiration
- Couples: to maintain and improve relationships of all kinds, marriage issues, divorce etc
- Children with all kinds of problems: School problems, illness, aggression, addition etc